- To build consistent and effective communication among parents, employees, and administrators
- To allow parents an opportunity to be actively involved with the school in the education of their children
- To make good schools great
- Review school U-PASS data. U-PASS is a series of student tests. Councils should review group results but individual data should not be shared. Other assessments may also be reviewed
- Develop a School Improvement Plan
- Develop a School LAND Trust Plan
- Participate in the development of the Professional Development Plan
- Develop a Child Access Routing Plan
- Advise the school administration on local school issues
- Provide an opportunity for issues of concern in the community to be presented to the school administration
- Develop a Reading Achievement Plan
Click here for the current community council notice.
Click here for an invitation to community council from the principal.
|Community Council Meeting Minutes:||Community Council Meeting Agendas:|
|Community Council Final Reports:|